Junior League Registration Form
Juniors who are interested in playing junior tennis league this winter must complete both steps below:
The following league options are available:
- Junior Mixed 13 & Under Orange Ball (3 Player Team)
- Junior Mixed 13 & Under Green Ball (3 Player Team)
- Junior Mixed 13 & Under Yellow Ball (3 Player Team)
- Junior Boys 15 & Under (3 player team)
- Junior Girls 15 & Under (3 player team)
- Junior Boys 18 & Under (3 player team)
- Junior Girls 18 & Under (3 player team)
Step 1 – Prime Tennis Registration
• Registrations close on April 2, 2022
• No late forms can be accepted due to Tennis West team nomination deadlines
• One form per player
• You will be invoiced a registration fee of $150 when lodging this form
The registration fee includes Tennis West registration, ball fees, administration, inputting home game results and a match supervisor from 9:00 am to 12:30 pm
Competition starts at 9:00 am Sunday mornings from May 1 until finals August 7 and 14 2022, with no matches over the Term Break. For full season playing dates please CLICK HERE.
Every team must have a Team Manager. The Team Manager’s main responsibilities are to put together a roster for the season and to touch base each week with the three or four players rostered on for each match.
Step 2 – Junior Club Membership
To be eligible to play junior league, players must be financial members of the club they represent.
For Allen Park Tennis Club Junior Membership CLICK HERE
For Peppermint Grove Tennis Club Junior Membership CLICK HERE
Junior Club membership entitles the member to play at Friday afternoon Junior Club during Term 4 and Term 1, eligibility for junior pennants, free usage of the courts with an adult member, cheaper rates for organised club play and much more.
You can also arrange a private training session for your team by contacting [email protected]