The next Cardio Cup will be held on 13 December at Allen Park Tennis Club at 9:15am
How does it work?
Your team will send out competitors each round to compete in different play-based games to win points for your team.
A team consists of 4-6 players.
Order of events:
- Champs and Challengers on Two Courts (as a doubles pair) – 4 participants from each team
- Racket Passing Game – 2 participants
- Flow – 2 participants
- Shuttle Run – 2 participant
- Around the world – 2 participants
- Fitbit Cardio Tennis Triples (Queen of the Mountain) – 3 participants
1st place in an event: +30 points
2nd place in an event : +20 points
3rd place in an event: +10 points
Throughout the day your team will be able to earn BONUS points from the following:
Best dressed team: +30 points
Good behavior: +5 points (compliments + compliance will net you good behavior points)
Bad behavior (including cheating): -5 points
Cost per team is $100
Winning team will share in a prize pack and drink from the cardio cup!
Bring down food and drink to share at your table for the morning.
*Creche will be available*